- B.S. & M.S., IIT Kanpur, 2009
- Ph. D., Cornell University, 2014
- Postdoc, University of Chicago, 2017
- RSC Researcher Mobility Grant, 2017
- Finalist, Frank J. Padden Award, DPOLY, American Physical Society, 2014
- Austin Hooey Graduate Research Excellence Recognition Award, Cornell University, Chemical Engineering, 2013
- Best Poster Award, Fluid Mechanics, AIChE Annual Meeting, 2013
- emc2 Young Investigator Award, Cornell University, The Energy Materials Center at Cornell (emc2), 2013
- Charge-driven self assembly
- Organic-inorganic hybrid materials
- Structure and dynamics of soft materials at the nanoscale
- X-ray and neutron scattering techniques
- Polymer and nanomaterial synthesis and functionalization
Selected Publications and Patents
- S. Srivastava, M. Andreev, A. E. Levi, D. J. Goldfeld, J. Mao, W. T. Heller, V. Prabhu, J. J. de Pablo and M. V. Tirrell (2017). Gel Phase Formation in Dilute Triblock Copolyelectrolyte Complexes. Nature Communications 8, 14131.
- P. M. McCall,* S. Srivastava,* S. L. Perry, D L. Kovar, M. L. Gardel and M. V. Tirrell (2017). Partitioning and Enhanced Self-Assembly of Actin in Polypeptide Coacervates. bioRxiv 152025.
- S. Srivastava, S. Choudhury, A. Agrawal and L. A. Archer (2017). Self-Suspended Polymer Grafted Nanoparticles. Current Opinion in Chemical Engineering. DOI: 10.1016/j.coche.2017.04.007
- S. Srivastava and M. V. Tirrell (2016). Polyelectrolyte Complexation. Advances in Chemical Physics 161, 499.
- H. Acar, S. Srivastava, E. Chung, M. R. Schnorenberg, J. C. Barrett, J. L. LaBelle and M. V. Tirrell (2016). Self-Assembling Peptide-Based Building Blocks in Medical Applications. Advanced Drug Delivery Reviews DOI: 10.1016/j.addr.2016.08.006
- R. Mangal, S. Srivastava, S. Narayanan and L. A. Archer (2016). Size-Dependent Particle Dynamics in Entangled Polymer-Nanocomposites. Langmuir 32, 596.