Instructions For Graduate Student Travel

Travel during the 2007 summer and the 2007-8 academic year is eligible for funding. Travel is for continuing, registered students only. Students on a leave of absence or on filing fee are not eligible.

Recipients will be required to submit a Travel Funding Evaluation by the deadline set by the Department.