Assistant Professor, 5531-D Boelter Hall, (310) 825- 7563, firstname.lastname@example.org
Office: 5531-D Boelter Hall
- B.S. & M.S., IIT Kanpur, 2009
- Ph. D., Cornell University, 2014
- Postdoc, University of Chicago, 2017
- RSC Researcher Mobility Grant, 2017
- Finalist, Frank J. Padden Award, DPOLY, American Physical Society, 2014
- Austin Hooey Graduate Research Excellence Recognition Award, Cornell University, Chemical Engineering, 2013
- Best Poster Award, Fluid Mechanics, AIChE Annual Meeting, 2013
- emc2 Young Investigator Award, Cornell University, The Energy Materials Center at Cornell (emc2), 2013
- Charge-driven self assembly
- Organic-inorganic hybrid materials
- Structure and dynamics of soft materials at the nanoscale
- X-ray and neutron scattering techniques
- Polymer and nanomaterial synthesis and functionalization
Selected Publications and Patents
1. L. Li, S. Srivastava,§ M. Andreev, A. Marciel, J. J. de Pablo, M. V. Tirrell. “Phase Behavior and Salt Partitioning in Polyelectrolyte Complexes.” Macromolecules, 2018, 51 (8), 2988−2995.
2. P. M. McCall,* S. Srivastava,* S. L. Perry, D. R. Kovar, M. L. Gardel, and M. V. Tirrell. “Partitioning and Enhanced Self-Assembly of Actin in Polypeptide Coacervates.” Biophysical Journal 2018, 114 (7), 1636–1645.
3. A. B. Marciel,* S. Srivastava,*§ and M. V. Tirrell. “Structure and Rheology of Polyelectrolyte Complex Coacervates.” Soft Matter 2018, 14, 2454–2464.
4. H. Acar, J. M. Ting, S. Srivastava, J. L. LaBelle, and M. V. Tirrell. “Molecular Engineering Solutions for Therapeutic Peptide Delivery.” Chemical Society Reviews 2017, 46 (21), 6553–6569.
5. S. Srivastava, M. Andreev, A. E. Levi, D. J. Goldfeld, J. Mao, W. T. Heller, V. M. Prabhu, J. J. de Pablo, and M. V. Tirrell. “Gel Phase Formation in Dilute Triblock Copolyelectrolyte Complexes.” Nature Communications 2017, 8, 14131:9.
6. S. Srivastava, S. Choudhury, A. Agrawal, and L. A. Archer. “Self-Suspended Polymer Grafted Nanoparticles.” Current Opinion in Chemical Engineering 2017, 16, 92–101.