Chemical & Biomolecular Engineering
The Chemical & Biomolecular Engineering (CBE) Alumni Network is operated by the CBE department and a team of alumni. Our Alumni Network is the home for CBE graduates – all graduates from the CBE department will automatically become a member of our alumni association.
Our missions include :
- Establishing and maintaining a lifetime relationship among alumni and between alumni and the CBE department.
- Providing a networking and opportunity platform for alumni to advance their career success.
- Encouraging the cooperation among alumni in the field of academia, industry, business, investment, etc.
- Working with other UCLA alumni associations to explore more interdisciplinary cooperation opportunities for our alumni.
- Strengthening and reinforcing our global leadership in the chemical engineering field.
- Online and in-person reunions.
- Social events.
- Academic seminars and conferences.
- Industry information session and career fairs.
- Assisting government and non-profit organizations to address our greatest engineering challenges such as global warming, water pollution, and air pollution.